BLIS Oral Exams in LNMU from November 13 to 18
DDE of LNMU will organize oral and practical examination of different course of session end examination June 2017 of BLIS from November 13 to 18 .
Dr. Dinesh Sah ,the assistant director of DDE told that oral examination of BLIS course will be held from November 13 to 18 and November 20 to 23 in the central library of university headquarter .
Examination of B.Ed and MA in Education will be conducted from November 13 to 25 at CM Law College center .
Oral and practical examination of M.A , M.Com , B.A , B.Com of general course will run from November 13 to 25 . For this, the Directorate has made district wise two centers under the university area.
District wise list of examination centers are given below-
1. Nagendra Jha Mahila College Laheriasarai and
2. KS College , Laheriasarai.
1. SNKM College Bhairavsthan located at Jhanjharpur and
2. Mithila Teachers Training College , Basuara .
1. BRB College Samastipur and
2. SMRCK College Samastipur .
1. GD College Begusarai and
2. SK Mahila College Begusarai .
tudents can see the information related to the examination from November 6 on the website of directorate .
Team Mithilaconnect Local tries hard to get you aware of news , events and information's of Mithila region.Bless US !