CM Sc. College First Merit List for BSc Part 1 admissions declared

News

BSc Part 1 admission in CM Science College - First Merit List

The first merit list for the admission in B.Sc. first part in CM Science College has been published .This information has been given by the principal , Dr. Arvind Kumar Jha . The admission can be taken till 10th July 2015 , on the basis of the merit list.

Update : July 7/2016 : Graduation Part 1 Admissions in all LNMU Constituent Colleges will be online from July 10 , 2016.Read News –>here

There is a direct admission for students who have secured 45% marks in Botany.It is decided that 65 % admissions will be filled with students from Bihar Board  while the remaining 35% admissions will be filled  with students from other boards.The students have to sign an undertaking about 75% attendance while taking the admission.

Author: Team MithilaConnect

Team MithilaConnect provides the information and in depth details about the news , articles and events in Mithila Region of Bihar.
Follow us on Twitter , Like us on Facebook

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *